Pharmacy chains activity analysis

Pharmacy chains activity analysis

Russian pharmaceuticals retail chain segment evaluation, both on the level of the state and in particular regions. Pharmacy chains development forecast

Forecasting

Product sales and separate market development forecast, based on unique mathematical models

Business and marketing plan development

Development of detailed business-plans, required to evaluate the reasonability of project start

Search of partners for contract production in Russia

Potential partners search and evaluation, based on their technical opportunities, appropriate experience, and reputation

Monitoring of import substitution

assessment of the main trends of import substitution policies and localization processes in the pharmaceutical market in Russia, the key beneficiaries and companies at risk

Database Update: API Import to Russia (March 2018)

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Between January and March 2018, Russia imported 22 bln RUB worth of APIs (free circulation prices, VAT included), which is in monetary terms 28% higher than that of the same period of 2017. In physical terms, Russia imported 2680 tons of APIs, which is 11% higher than that of the same period of 2017.Q1 2018 2018, the import of technical APIs shows an 8% and 4.4% fall in physical and monetary terms, respectively. 97% was imported from China, 2.7% from India, and the rest from the Czech Republic.

Between January and March 2018, Russia imported 46 API INNs, while it used to be 64 in 2017. Atazanavir is the most imported one this year, with 946 kg (60.5 mln RUB) as of Q1 2018. Around 90% of the imported Atazanavir was ordered by Pharmasyntez (Irkutsk) – in 2017 it registered Simanod, while the remaining 10% was bought by Farmoslavl (R-Pharm Group).

The most imported technical APIs are Fluconazole, imported by Aktivny Komponent, and Chondroitini sulfas, imported by Sintez (Kurgan). These APIs were also imported as pharmacopoeial APIs, although not as much.

Read more about API import to Russia (February results) here: http://rncph.com/news/19_04_2018

Tab 1. Top 10 countries manufacturing API (including technical APIs) with the largest import to Russia (January – March 2018), in monetary terms

Share: