Most charming and powerful
The newspaper “Pharmaceutical herald” and RNC Pharma once again summarize the rating of the most influential subjects on the Russian pharmaceutical market. Within the study, 630 respondents’ opinions in 36 regions of Russia were interviewed. This time our experts defined the best of the best in 10 nominations:
- - Local pharmaceuticals manufacturers,
- - Foreign pharmaceuticals manufacturers,
- - Distribution companies,
- - Pharmacy chains,
- - Entrepreneurs, general managers of commercial structures,
- - Government/Social activists, scientists,
- - Professional non-commercial associations,
- - Internet sites,
- - Specialized pharmaceutical periodical media,
- - The most popular drug
Among governmental and social figures, the third year in the row, respondents call the Minister of Healthcare, Veronika Skvortsova the most influential person. The most popular prescription medication in 2014 is Aktovegin (TAKEDA) and among non-prescription drugs the leader, second year in a row, is russian drug Kagocel (NIARMEDIC PLUS).
Detailed results of the first project part are published in the “Pharmaceutical herald” №5, 17 February 2015. To be continued in №6, 24 February 2015.