Pharmacy chains activity analysis

Pharmacy chains activity analysis

Russian pharmaceuticals retail chain segment evaluation, both on the level of the state and in particular regions. Pharmacy chains development forecast

Forecasting

Product sales and separate market development forecast, based on unique mathematical models

Business and marketing plan development

Development of detailed business-plans, required to evaluate the reasonability of project start

Search of partners for contract production in Russia

Potential partners search and evaluation, based on their technical opportunities, appropriate experience, and reputation

Monitoring of import substitution

assessment of the main trends of import substitution policies and localization processes in the pharmaceutical market in Russia, the key beneficiaries and companies at risk

Database Update: Pharmaceutical Drug Production in Russia (November 2017)

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Between January and November 2017, Russia produced 302 bln RUB worth of pharmaceuticals (dispatch prices, VAT included), which is 5.9% higher than that of the same period last year (in RUB). The progress in physical terms amounts only to 2%, as Russia has manufactured 4.1 bln units of drugs.

Russian companies account for around 95% of the volume. The remaining 5% are produced by foreign companies localized in Russia either on owned or on contract plants.

The short-term growth rate of the dispatch of pharmaceuticals is slightly different from that of the previous year. On the one side, the increase in August was much bigger than that of 2016. On the other side, this year we witnessed the fall like one in November 2016 as early as in September. By November, the production had shown some progress in the short-term (against October 2017), with +4.4%. In November, the dispatch volume in monetary terms amounted to 31 bln RUB, which is an 8% progress against November 2016.

In November 2017, the import of ready-made pharmaceuticals amounted to 52.1 bln RUB (including customs clearance), which is an 11.6% progress against November 2016. Over the past 11 months, the import of ready-made drugs has increased by 9.2% in RUB and by 5.5% in units.

Read more aboutDispatch Volumes of Pharmaceutical Drugs from Russian Manufacturers (October 2017) here:http://rncph.com/news/24_11_2017

Dynamics of pharmaceutical drug production in Russia, including production of foreign companies on owned and contract plants, in physical (units) and monetary terms (RUB, VAT included) (January 2016 – November 2017)

Share: